Terry is a Minnesota resident with more than 700 Game Golf rounds under his belt. Over the past seven years, he’s used the program to slash his handicap by a whopping 26 strokes.
He’s also living proof that it’s never too late to start playing golf – and play it very well. A few facts and figures on Terry’s game:
- Took up golf at age 47 (he’s now 59)
- Despite using numerous training aids, played for about 5 years without much progress
- Began using Game Golf as a 34 handicapper in 2014. He’s now an 8, with a career-low score of 74 and three holes-in-one
- Has played 84 of the world’s top 100 golf courses
- Terry’s PGA pro uses Game Golf to help build his lesson plans
- Considers Game Golf a vital piece of equipment: “You can't play golf without a ball, and now I don't think I can play without Game Golf, either.”